blob: 0b9e7ef8ee1b7c130ac6f2fb789c7efcdc53eb6e (plain
version 0.3 (released 2009-05-21)
* Added support for ssh-agent authentication.
* Added POSIX like sftp implementation.
* Added error checking to all functions.
* Added const to arguments where it was needed.
* Added a channel_get_exit_status() function.
* Added a channel_read_buffer() function, channel_read() is now
a POSIX like function.
* Added a more generic auth callback function.
* Added printf attribute checking for log and error functions.
* Added runtime function tracer support.
* Added NSIS build support with CPack.
* Added openssh hashed host support.
* Added API documentation for all public functions.
* Added asynchronous SFTP read function.
* Added a ssh_bind_set_fd() function.
* Fixed known_hosts parsing.
* Fixed a lot of build warnings.
* Fixed the Windows build.
* Fixed a lot of memory leaks.
* Fixed a double free corruption in the server support.
* Fixed the "ssh_accept:" bug in server support.
* Fixed important channel bugs.
* Refactored the socket handling.
* Switched to CMake build system.
* Improved performance.
version 0.2 (released 2007-11-29)
* General cleanup
* More comprehensive API
* Up-to-date Doxygen documentation of each public function
* Basic server-based support
* Libgcrypt support (alternative to openssl and its license)
* SSH1 support (disabled by default)
* Added 3des-cbc
* A lot of bugfixes
* Server implementation development.
* Small bug corrected when connecting to sun ssh servers.
* Channel wierdness corrected (writing huge data packets)
* Channel_read_nonblocking added
* Channel bug where stderr wasn't correctly read fixed.
* Added sftp_file_set_nonblocking(), which is nonblocking SFTP IO
* Connect_status callback.
* Priv.h contains the internal functions, libssh.h the public interface
* Options_set_timeout (thx marcelo) really working.
* Tcp tunneling through channel_open_forward.
* How could this happen ! there weren't any channel_close !
* Nasty channel_free bug resolved.
* Removed the unsigned long all around the code. use only u8,u32 & u64.
* It now compiles and runs under amd64 !
* Ported the doc to an HTML file.
* Small bugfix in packet.c
* Prefixed error constants with SSH_
* Sftp_stat, sftp_lstat, sftp_fstat. thanks Michel Bardiaux for the patch.
* Again channel number mismatch fixed.
* Fixed a bug in ssh_select making the select fail when a signal has been
* Keyboard-interactive authentication working.
version 0.1 (released 2004-03-05)
* Begining of sftp subsystem implementation.
* Some cleanup into channels implementation
* Now every channel functions is called by its CHANNEL handler.
* Added channel_poll() and channel_read().
* Changed the client so it uses the new channel_poll and channel_read interface
* Small use-after-free bug with channels resolved
* Changed stupidities in lot of function names.
* Removed a debug output file opened by default.
* Added API.txt, the libssh programmer handbook.
* Various bug fixes from Nick Zitzmann.
* Developed a cryptographic structure for handling protocols.
* An autoconf script which took me half of a day to set up.
* A ssh_select wrapper has been written.
version 0.0.4 (released 2003-10-10)
* Some terminal code (eof handling) added
* Channels bugfix (it still needs some tweaking though)
* Zlib support
* Added a wrapper.c file. The goal is to provide a similar API to every
cryptographic functions. bignums and sha/md5 are wrapped now.
* More work than it first looks.
* Support for other crypto libs planed (lighter libs)
* Fixed stupid select() bug.
* Libssh now compiles and links with openssl 0.9.6
* RSA pubkey authentication code now works !
version 0.0.3 (released 2003-09-15)
* Added install target in makefile
* Some cleanup in headers files and source code
* Change default banner and project name to libssh.
* New file auth.c to support more and more authentication ways
* Bugfix(read offbyone) in send_kex
* A base64 parser. don't read the source, it's awful. pure 0xbadc0de.
* Changed the client filename to "ssh". logic isn't it ?
* Dss publickey authentication ! still need to wait for the rsa one
* Bugfix in packet.c
* New misc.c contains misc functions
version 0.0.2 (released 2003-09-03)
* Initial release.
* Client supports both ssh and dss hostkey verification, but doesn't compare them to openssh's files. (~/.ssh/known_hosts)
* The only supported authentication method is password.
* Compiles on linux and openbsd. freebsd and netbsd should work, too
* Lot of work which hasn't been discussed here.